Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Favorite Champs

It's a good thing LoL has free champion rotations, or I would never have known how awesome these characters are.

Here's Shaco: a scary ass clown who can take down towers like no other and can almost always survive a chase.  Yeah, he's kind of a shady looking dude, but I prefer to think he's secretly a chick behind a mask.


And then there's SPIN AND WIN!  Garen, Might of Demacia, has the best finishing ulti ever. Plus, since I'm comfortable with tank characters, when I build him tanky he can never, ever die.  And he's super hot, which is always a plus.

So screw all you unconventional carry Sorakas and jungle Jannas, we're still winning because I'm buying these champs asap.

As an aside - who says Facebook games are old news?  The Sims Social is currently ruling my life.
Come play!
<3 GGg Amava

No comments:

Post a Comment