Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Griefing


Griefer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
griefer is a player in a multiplayer video game that deliberately irritates and harasses other players.




So, tried playing Minecraft.  Yeah, it was sort of addicting, I get it.  But when assholes keep jacking my stuff, I don't want to play anymore.  Okay, I protected my area. and YEAH, they still griefed all my shit.  So STOP MINING stuff that doesn't belong to you.  Because if it's behind a fence, in a chest, in my house, obviously it's not there by chance.  Die in a fire.

ALSO, in reference to LoL:
To all you pansies who keep trying to surrender when we can win, STOP REFUSING TO PLAY and assisting the other team by going afk.  Or worse, by STAYING IN BASE and WATCHING but refusing to do anything because you're a WHINY TWIT.  I hope you all get banned for refusing to communicate or verbal harassment or just being an unskilled player.  All you hoes is reported. CHUNKS.

To all you griefers, trollers, smarty pants, or whiny losers, STFU or GTFO.

ktx buhbye now.

No comments:

Post a Comment